Friday, January 31, 2014

Snow! No..you're joking!

Let me state for the record South Carolina hasn't had snow in 3 years..so you could imagine my shock at the day I come back from the always sunny Hawaii they are predicting snow.....my face when I found out resembled something along the lines of this


I was completely shocked and unprepared our lovely little southern town in one night had gone from this 


To
This 



I opened the door and it was like "Well hello winter it's nice for you to finally arrive."  Just so you guys know I was completely freezing my butt off taking this picture as I was in shorts and a tee.  What's a girl to do?!

Of course the county I live in is the slowest to let anyone know if school is closed and what do you know...no school on Wednesday so what do we do? Easy sleep.  Ahh how I do love sleep <3 we have a very mutual and understanding relationship (excuse my random oddness) however around 4ish my friend Heather appeared and it seems that going out was inevitable and what do you do when you are already outside, cold, and there's snow? Snowball fight? No! I take cute pictures :) 
Okay you caught me it's a little sucky but in my defense most of it had melted away already... So that's my sad little story.
How about you guys anyone have any cool snow pictures ???

No comments: