Sunday, January 5, 2014

Help Me #Hawaii

I figured these posts needed their own specific category.  Can I get a raised hand from all the girls out there who need help in the world.  Okay Im a girl...Does that mean I am supposed to automatically know anything and everything?  I hope not cause I am halfway to clueless.  I know I don't have many followers at the moment (sad thought) but true and that's okay.  But these are the posts that are some of my most current problems.  And if they end up helping you out well all the merrier right?  Why don't we become those girls who do know everything automatically because we learned it all!  And If I'm over here preachin to an empty audience so be it.
Anywho <--- goodness I say that a lot.  I am heading out to Hawaii in 2 weeks and I am clueless as to what to wear?  Now you'd think oh that's easy shorts and tank tops, cute dresses all the way.  Well since I am preforming in the Pro Bowl this year they say I need to dress appropriate, since there will be Cheer Scouts there.  What is appropriate?  To me a pair of shorts, gladiators and cute shirt is definitely appropriate.  But then to some people shorts are out of the question.   So my question is what is respectable and cute to where to Hawaii?   Cause I am confused.

No comments: