Monday, October 26, 2015

A farewell

Hi all,
 Please be advised that with heavy heart I have decided to abandon this blog.  It was never truly what I wanted in a blog and didn’t really fit who I am as a person.  I was trying to conform to this idea of a beauty blogger and that isn’t who I am nowadays.  I am a writer that much is as true as my skin is blotchy, and with this I have recreated a whole new blog one that I have no decided I want to dedicate to my personal idea of writing and reaching out to other aspiring authors alike.  I want to change the world with my writing (I know a bit presumptuous) and I want to start with my blog where I will write about how horrible my characters treat me and how rude they can be on and off the pages.  If you would like to still follow my new blog I would love to have you and if not then I will miss you dearly and hope that you will miss me as well…even though I never post because I am always dealing with my unruly characters.
Sincerely,

A to be author

new blog: http://wakingupinmarch.blogspot.com/

No comments: