Sunday, January 5, 2014

Christmas and Road Trips







To say my break was interesting would be a complete understatement.  First I didn't get to open any presents until December the 27th...I know misery right? But it was worth the wait.  Was that Iphone 5s under the tree? no? but that's ok my mom knew what I really needed stuff for my upcoming apartment can we say boring....nah I in all reality love it. And I made these cute little strawberry Santa's (Above) for us to eat while we opened presents. 
New Years Eve came and I finally watched New Years Eve, let me tell you I much preferred its prequel Valentines Day.  If you haven't seen it here's a little bit of info on it.  After that we all (mother, step father, his parents and my two obnoxious brothers) went outside to shoot of these bad babies.  (The pictures shall come later) after three hours of fireworks, a grand finale, and a toast at midnight we called it a night.
Not even two days later it was time for me to leave and I wasn't happy to go.  The car ride from Houston, Texas to North August, SC is a long one try 15 hours.  And with my little brother in the car it sure was a chore.  But we made it back and I am definitely back to my blog.  How I have missed it. 
Bye loves til next time

No comments: