Sunday, January 5, 2014

Reviews?? Apps??

I don't do a lot of reviews mainly for the fact that most people don't care for my opinion one way or another! Well I did want to share an app that's quite popular it's called whisper if you don't have I or know what it is I'll explain. 
This app is geared mostly towards college students it is engineered in a way that it in no way can be traced back to you yourself.  You have a username but at no point is your name ever exposed to others.
The point of the app is for people being able to share their secrets without being humiliated by the people who know them.  You've gotten it off your chest without actually telling anyone of importance.  And most of the time it's quite stupid stuff not even secrets

And then you get the ones like this that are actually secrets and the whole no name thing really comes in handy.
Now if this app is something you want to use let me warn you. Yep trees that biit, what started as geared towards college kids no has middle schoolers on it and people using it as a hookup place which is ridiculous.  So be warned cause you'll see some of this

And I guess every good has a little bad I suggest checking it out....I go on every once In a while.

Any apps you want me to check out?

No comments: