Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Pedicures and things

I haven't updated in a while and I'm sorry loves but I've been extra busy of late getting ready for my departure to Hawaii (omg only 3 days) 
So since I am going to be performing in the pro bowl my mom has told me to go get a pedicure and a manicure.  I was ready to object to the pedicure. let's face it being a cheerleader your pedicure gets ruined quite quickly so what's the point.  
But anyhow I go in today to get one done and what would you know they have a hot guy do it. 
Ummm I don't know how you guys feel about it but it's been winter here in South Carolina so my legs are not shaven to perfection and my feet are bad (athlete) yikes!  Guys he used this thing to remove dead skin and it is vibrating on the bottom of my foot (this is happening as I write this) it's so ticklish I am trying so hard not to laugh right now it is taking all of my energy not to pull my foot away.  He did an amazing job, an I would show you however ill spare you the sight of my feet (insert laugh here) 
Well that's all later loves 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See you wouldn't have hat a hot guy do your feet and this way they are Hawaii gorgeous for flip flops sand and surf! Hawaii here we come!