Sunday, January 5, 2014

2014 Bucket List

So I definitely can not be the only one who has things they want to do before the clock strikes midnight on New Years of 2015.  Well since it is officially 2014 I plan on making one now! 
This will be my first Bucket List...Ever, but I saw this somewhere and thought it was a cute idea.

  • Go somewhere that I've never been (going to Hawaii in two weeks)
  • Kiss my crush
  • Accidently admit to my crush that I like him (oopsies)
  • Get accepted into the University of South Carolina
  • Try out for the USC cheer squad (unfortunately I cant bc I wont be able to get in in time)
  • Get Shwasted at a college party (come on every freshman needs the experience)
  • get more than 100 followers on my blog
  • Grow out my natural hair color (dirty blonde not much a fan)
  • go on a mission trip
  • volunteer somewhere

This is as far as my list goes for now....ta ta for now loves<3

What is on your 2014 Bucket List?

No comments: