Friday, January 10, 2014

A sick day remedy

I usually am sick somewhere around once a month.  I know aweful, but I'm so succeptible to the cold and bronchitis it is the craziest thing.  With this my face gets puffy from congestion and add the time of month into that and I've got some lovely acne into the mix.  So I've got a couple things I really enjoy when I'm sick: 
A cup of hot sweet tea or hot chocolate (I'm southern guys don't judge too much) 
A good movie (for now it'll be a Christmas movie) 
My babies (Aspen and tigger)
And a good mask to take away all that yuckyness on my face 
Lordy Lordy knows I've been trying to find a mask that works with my skin well an I haven't found my exact skin care soulmate just yet but I'm gonna take a page from http://www.etcllymlrs.com/ and order the Aesop Chamomile Concentrate Anti-Blemish Masque.  Who knows maybe I'll find my perfect match to win the war of my skin.  But for now I'm going to be using Clinical Skin Solutions: skin polishing crystals.  They have an almost coconut smell to it and it makes your skin feel amazing and soft though doesn't do much for redness. 
See you later loves.

No comments: