Monday, September 29, 2014

Rough Day, Rough Semester

This blog has lost much of what it used to be due to my loss of time.  I just want to say for the record I do care about this blog and I am still going to be posting to it just not as often as I would like to.

So I made it into a sorority Gamma Phi Beta and I love my new sisters more than anything especially my twin.  its not official we aren't twins yet but we are so much alike it has just kind of stuck with us.

Im making some major decisions In my life recently and I like where I think my life is headed.  I am not ready for the world to know exactly what my plans are when my own family doesn't know half of it yet. 

some of the things I can tell you is that I am planning on studying in Hawaii next spring!!!(cue happy dancing) When I was there for the pro bowl I fell in love with the island and I would take any chance givin to go back there. 

And I have yet to get an exam grade of higher than a 75% so in other words shit is getting real at University of South Carolina and I am in for it.

No comments: