Monday, January 27, 2014

Pro Bowl Day

So yesterday was my last day in Hawaii and if any of you are as big of football fans as I am then you were watching the NFL Pro Bowl 

So did you guys watch it? I thought it was a great game (more like amazing) but I have to say my favorite part was the halftime show (ok so I was in it) I may be a slight bit bias since I was a part of the performance.  Which part? 
Did you see that slight quick glimpse of cheerleaders on the field in neon yellow shirts and white shorts? I was one of those: 

So how did we do? I know you guys actually couldn't see us and I had no part in that blame the camera guy!!!! 
The pre game was pretty awesome as well if i do say so myself

We were supposed to be down there as well, however they wanted only one group so varsity (yes the shoe brand) their girls did the honor.

I am on my phone writing this after landing in Atlanta so this won't be the best post and for that I apologize however I will be making another post soon to make up for this one.

Just one last thing I wanted to say thank you to the entire staff of AACD (All American Cheer and Dance) they gave me an opportunity that no one else has and I couldn't be more grateful! 
Nothing is official however I am extremely hopeful that I will be going back next year. 

Thanks for reading any questions about Hawaii? I'd love to answer them or about the pro bowl?

No comments: