Tuesday, December 24, 2013

The Date Night and Dance party

So we all have that friend that we cant take anywhere, because he/she is a shopaholic.  My bestfriend heather would be that friend of mine.  I admittedly have a problem with shopping but this girl recently everytime we go anywhere she feels the need to add on to my Christmas present.
Last Friday was admittedly a really good night.  My best friend Heather and I (the one mentioned above) went to Ihop for dinner with my grandmother.  We tried their seasonal Hot Chocolates and let me tell you they are to die for.  I of course got the Cinnamon flavored one and heather got the Salted Caramel.  I'll tell you both were quite fantastic although I'm not much of a Caramel person myself.  We then decided it was necessary to continue our best friend date and went to a movie at the dollar theatre.  Have you seen Cloudy with a Chance of meatballs 2? No? Am I maybe just a little too old for that movie? Hell NO!   I repeat you should go see the movie if you have an inner child that breaks out more than just occasionally like I do than this is a must see movie!  The laughter never stopped although the movie wasn't long it really was all around enjoyable.  That concluded our little Friday night best friend date, however we have decided that we need to do this again at least once a month.








Being on a Competitive team has many different aspects to it, and one of the things I love most is our Christmas parties at the end of the year.  This years dance team party was surely not a disappointment.  While we were snacking on pigs in a blanket and talking about cheer gym gossip we had music in the back that consisted of Ciara, Vic, Vanilla Ice, Bon Jovi, and much more.  We are a really diverse group so there was lots of dancing going on.  Twerking was introduced and so was the Wobble.  It was an interesting night to say the least.
 I know the picture isn't great (sorry I was camera less) but I busted out that scarlett lipstick for the night to match my scarf and snowflake print leggings. (I'll post a pic later) 
But overall it was a good week for me!  Tell me about yours!


No comments: