Wednesday, December 11, 2013

All of the Above

Wow I honestly cant believe Im starting this blog.  Haha you would probably laugh at me if you knew how long it took me to make this blog look like it does right now and even now its not how I want it....but go gentle on me I am a newbie at this.  What's the purpose of this blog?  To tell you the truth I don't really have an answer to that question.  I could go so many ways with that but I can't choose just one so Ive decided to say All of the above. 
Im a cheerleader who would love to post millions of pictures on her of her weekly struggles.  Im a girl who cooks for pleasure as much as she wants the approval of others.  Taking pictures is something I love to do as more than just a pass time.  Clothes....God you would lose me in a mall(A.K.A. never go shopping with me you might not find me.)  The point is I have no idea where this blog is going to head in the future it could take off, it could not.  Im just a girl whose gonna share her opinion on everything in life with you and if you want to stay around and join the ride please be my guest!

No comments: