Friday, December 13, 2013

Simple to Wow Makeup Must haves

When I was growing up I couldn't wait to smear makeup all over my face.  I had watched my mom do it and at the age of 9 I was praying I would grow up and be able to us it already.
As a Competitive Cheerleader knowing how to apply makeup is something you have to know how to do.  We all have our go to products the ones we use  on a day to day basis no matter what.  Those things that take us from Simple to WOW!



 
 
 
 
 
 
Now I have a handful of go to essentials for when I'm getting ready for a competition.  I also use most of them on a day to day basis yes that includes the lipstick.  Before we begin I want to apologize for the overload of Sephora products I recently had a splurge and this was the result.
 
1. Kat Von D: lock it tattoo foundation now I just started using this foundation in October and found it to be very fitting.  I like a full coverage foundation for those days when being a female is a pain and my face breaks out.  The other thing I really like about this foundation is the fact that it applies really well and doesn't smear during the day.  I get mine at Sephora, and its not the cheapest but the bottle lasts a while.  I'm still on my first bottle.
 
2. Tarte: smooth operator made out of Amazonian Clay this finishing powder had to make my list of must haves.  Its box guarantees you'll have smoother skin after using this product.  And while doing that it has this amazing super power for girls with oily skin it makes that nasty oily look vanish into thin air. I also get this at Sephora.
 
3. Sephora's Favorites: Draw the Line Eyeliner Sampler a kit that includes brands such as Stilla, Sephora, 24/7, and Makeup For Ever for only $30 that was a steal I couldn't resist.  There are 3 smudge eyeliners and 3 liquid eye liners.  This kit also includes 3 waterproof eyeliners. Girls this is perfect for those tear jerker dates and movie nights. Can you guess where this one came from...Sephora would be it! 
 
4. Kat Von D: Tattoo Liner by far one of the best liquid eye liners I have ever used.  Its felt tip is soft yet firm so its not poking you in the eye.  With this it also has a fine tip that you can use for many different looks.  This is also found at Sephora.
 
5. Smashbox: Full Exposure Mascara this mascara definitely adds definition.  It has a thick wand and adds lots of volume to your lashes.  What I love about this mascara is that it also happens to be waterproof.
 
6.Benefit's: They're Real!  HOLY SHOOT stop and just revel in this mascara!  If you go and get this mascara and you are disappointed then I will take full responsibility for it.  However, I will guarantee that you will not be disappointed.  This mascara adds length to your lashes and volume that you couldn't believe.  The only down side to this mascara is that it is not waterproof sadly.  And for those skeptics out there that like to taste the fruit before you dive in, they also sell this in a baby size. Also found at Sephora or online.
 
7.  Nicka K Cosmetics: Lip Pencil in Red This has to be my favorite lip pencil.  It is a nice matte pencil with a smooth finish.  The color is bold and absolutely beautiful.  This pencil you can find at Sephora and costs no more than $10.
 



 




 
 

No comments: