Monday, December 16, 2013

Decorating..too late?

We finally did it everyone!  We decorated for Christmas!  So I know what your saying aren't you a little late?  Yes..maybe..possibly..nah not really.  With finals last week and my grandma getting ready to go out of town we never really had the time but we did last night with the help of my amazing friend heather.



 
How is it possible that I am so terrible at working this blog that I cant even get the pictures to go side by side? Color me confused.  That tree with three people working on it took 3 hours to do...wondering how? Christmas movies of course!  We watched this cute movie called Santa Baby 2..by far not my favorite Christmas movie, but it did the trick to get us all in the spirit.  Then we made peppermint chocolate chip cookies now those are something I definitely recommend.  My mother goes on a crazy peppermint kick every Christmas and this is just the latest find of that obsession.  You think I'm kidding let me make a list: Peppermint ice cream, peppermint hot chocolate, peppermint cookies, peppermint chocolate, peppermint candy.....the list could go on. Before any of this decorating took place my friend and I were at Walgreens I just had to print out some pictures *sshh its for a Christmas present* i'll post pictures later.  And while there we found this cute little shaker with a cocktail recipe on the side.  It was easy to make fill the shaker with ice, pour in the peppermint mix, fill with 3/4 cup water, 3/4 cup vodka, shake, and serve.  Now obviously since I am only 18 I would never have an underage drink ;) but I do recommend them you can find them at your local Walgreens.
So did we decorate too late? I don't think we did.  Afterall we are leaving the day after Christmas to go to Houston, Texas.  That's going to be the real adventure.  Now its time for me to go through that DVR full of Christmas movies.  Ta Ta For Now!
 
 
 

No comments: