Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Summer Post #1

IT'S SUMMER!!!
 
I can't believe it's finally summer time! Maybe some of you are still in school and I hope that you are just as excited as I am!  Summer is the time that gives us freedom to do whatever.  Although my summer will look nothing like the one above I can hope that all of you have an awesome summer.
 So since it is now summer time I have decided to add 2 more pages to my blog!!! and I am really excited about both of them and hope that you guys are too!
  • Barefoot Summer - For all of the summer updates and anything summer related you can find it here.  Summer drink recipes, Beautiful beach visits, Tanning mishaps, and more.



  • Summer Wishes - This is something new I am going to try and I hope you guys will want to participate.  Email us at oncetwicemakeawish@gmail.com and tell us what you wish to happen to you this summer.  It would then be posted under this category with your age and state, unless otherwise stated.     (Id love for you guys to participate in this I think it would be a great way to kick off the summer with everyone sharing what they would like to happen this summer.)

 I'll tell you guys my summer wish! But only if you promise not to tell.....I want to meet a nice guy this summer maybe fall in love, I want to have an adventure and do something completely different!  South Carolina, 19


 


No comments: