Tuesday, January 7, 2014

The Rules of Dating

Do any of you guys ever wonder what it'll be like in 5, 10, 15 years when you have kids?  I do all the time and quite honestly I can't wait to have kids.

  • they do the chores
  • you get to start family traditions
  • and best of all you get to scare the shit out of their dates when the time comes

My parents aren't mean in the slightest however mess with their "baby" and they become bat shit crazy.  I was on facebook the other day and I saw something my mom had posted and it was just too good not to share with you guys.  They are three pictures.. The rules of dating my daughter and and son.







 
 
Guys I think I legitimately almost died when I read half of these!
Now there is one more thing Id like to share with you all before I sign off for the night...
Along with these rules there is an actually typed up date my daughter application.
Now you can find this one of two ways you can click the link below:
or you can go on google and type in: Date my Daughter application a pdf link will then show up.
 
And last but not least if you wanted to get your dad a shirt with the date my daughter rules on it here is a great site to get them from they were the best deal I could find....you know in my three minutes of looking (ooppsies) if you find a better deal that's great but heres the link:
 
 
 


Well by dolls <3 until next time !

No comments: