Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Hair obsession

So lately I have been really obsessed with DIY hair recipes and guess what?  I can fit all of my hair into a ponytail now!!!!!!!!!!! I may be a little too excited about that fact Oppsies.
So I have found a few things I'd like to share with you guys.

One of the best things for your hair is Olive Oil.....I know this sounds crazy but if you put 2 tablespoons of this in your hair for 30-40 minutes with a hot towel wrapped around it before your shower It can heal split ends, and promotes growth.  I have done this for two nights in a row and I can say my hair has never been so soft.  I have heard people use coconut oil since I started researching however I prefer olive oil, with coconut you have to melt it first.  I also much prefer the consistency of olive oil.

I also made an all natural hair lightener you can find it on my other blog: DIY Beauty Recipes 


I would love to hear from you guys! What are your favorite DIY beauty recipes?
email me at oncetwicemakeawish@gmail.com

No comments: