Wednesday, February 26, 2014

New and Watching it every second

So maybe not all of you have heard of the popular murder crime show Castle staring Nathan Fillion and Stana Katic....but I am ADDICTED!
The show has been airing since 2009 and yet I didn't truly discover it until about three months ago, and it just so coincidently started running reruns from the first season and so on.  I am so ecstatic I think I watch at least two episodes a day.
The show follows a writer Richard Castle who assists Detective Kate Beckett on her murder cases as he researches her for his novel which he has based on her "Nikki Heat" somewhere along this process they start to fall in love and ....  I don't want to be a spoiler and tell you what I already know!
Well that is my obsession as of recently!

What are you obsessed with right now?

No comments: